Sunday, January 9, 2011

2 New Interviews and 1 New Published Short Story

Thanks to From the Shadows

On January 6th, 2011 I had a new interview go live at From the Shadows. E.J. Stevens conducted this fun little interview, that you can Read Here.

Thanks to My Vampire Fiction


A couple days before that an extensive interview I did with My Vampire Fiction went live along with an original piece of fiction.  They asked me to submit some writing, so I thought it would be cool to do something new. Apparently this is the first original short story they have published on their site, which normally caters to fan fiction. I am honored to be given this chance to lead a new trend.

Check out the My Vampire Fiction Interview Here and then read:
A WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH, my 3100+ word Short Story Here.

Just a fair warning, the short story is in the Horror genre, but has erotic and tones, and is just plain brutal.


Kevin James Breaux
http://www.kevinbreaux.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment